Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Purple Wedding Invitations from Occasions In Print

What can I say about the color purple?  First, I don't think I know anyone that doesn't like some shade of it.  Second, it can be dressed up or dressed down with either a deep rich color for winter or a light periwinkle for a hot summer day.  Last and of course, what I consider the most important given my line of work, it is an absolutely perfect color for any season of wedding.  Purple Wedding Invitations are the way to set the tone for your wedding. And even better, a Purple Save the Date Card sent out 6 to 9 months ahead of your wedding!  Here are a few of our favorites in all different shades of this royal color. And if you're looking for more inspiration, visit our Purple Wedding Ideas board on Pinterest.

Purple Save the Date Cards


Purple Save the Date Magnets

Purple Wedding Invitations





No comments:

Post a Comment